Looking For Front Desk Agent At Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown at The Depot | CSM Lodging Services Full-time Job1 month ago - Tourism & Restaurants - Minneapolis - 49 views
This position is responsible for anticipating guest needs, exceeding expectations and implementing creative solutions to provide exceptional service. This position is responsible for processing check-ins/outs, securing payment,verifying and adjusting billing, and assisting guests with reservations and requests in a friendly, professional and timely manner, while following CSM high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction. Complying with quality assurance and expectations.
- Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner.
- Responsible for providing the highest level of service.
- Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests.
- Assists guests by having knowledge of hotel property, local attractions, and hours of operation of hotel outlets and services.
- Works as a team player in meeting guests needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments when necessary.
- Understands and follows CSM guest service recovery program.
- Follows proper selling techniques and ensures strategies are utilized to maximize room revenues.
- Monitors room availability, follows restrictions, and all booking policies and procedures.
- Drives sales and maximizes revenue by up-selling rooms and amenities.
- CSM procedures when handling cash and processing financial transactions.
- Responsible for proper use of all equipment and adheres to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste.
- Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties.
- Adheres to CSM general work rules and department procedures.
- Attends all required department and hotel meetings.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area in compliance with CSM, brand, local, state and federal regulations. Follows all CSM procedures for guest/associate incidents.
- Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
Competencies/Skills Required: 1+ years prior guest service experience required preferably in a hospitality setting. Excellent verbal communication skills needed. Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in a fast paced environment.
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis.