Loan Servicing Assistant Needed At WaFd Bank Full-time Job2 months ago - Banking - Seattle - 124 views
TheLoan Servicing Department has an opening for a Loan Servicing Assistant. Theposition supports loan servicing functions, delivers comprehensive and promptcustomer service to internal and external customers and exercises qualitycontrol oversight in the execution of all duties. Along with the key functionslisted below, each position will be expected to uphold the value that WashingtonFederal places on simply being nice when servicing our co-workers andcustomers.
Keyfunctions include but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver excellent customer service to internal and external customers in the execution of all assigned loan servicing duties within service level standards.
- Prepare payoff quotes as written requests are received from escrow companies, branches and clients.
- Receive and post incoming payoff checks and insure any overages are returned to the client.
- Prepare the lien release for real estate secured loans.
- Accurate and consistent performance of daily insurance functions.
- Perform post-closing quality control on modified and newly funded loans.
- Assist department with other daily functions.
- Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to deal effectively and tactfully with internal and external clients.
- Can function well under deadlines.
- Ability to organize, prioritizes, and communicates status on work assignments in a consistent manner.
- Ability to perform daily work according to prescribed schedules and be flexible to meet departmental needs.
- Regular, consistent attendance.
- Experience in real estate lending processing and documentation is beneficial.