Loan Booking Representative Full-time Job5 months ago - Banking - Salt Lake City - 199 views
Primary responsibilities include reviewing and processing Payment Authorization Forms (PAFs) received from both the ACH Processing Inbox and Nautilus, balancing, and boarding loans to Loanserv. In this position, the employee will need to be proficient using several software applications including LoanServ, Nautilus, Unifi, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook. Demonstrated the ability to work as part of a team with professionalism, pay attention to detail, and meeting deadlines are essential for success in this position.
The position reports to the Contractor Services Manager.
- Review and process Payment Authorization Forms (PAFs)
- Document conversations with contractors and/or customers
- Board loans into LoanServ
- Search Loansphere for PAFs
- Re-index PAFs in the Workflow
- Pull necessary reports from Business Objects
- Check Quarantine Daily for PAFs that did not come through.
- Print Welcome letters
- Route incoming mail to appropriate inbox
- Audit inbox for missed PAFs
- Withdraw expired applications
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned
- Rigorous at finding discrepancies
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused under stressful conditions
- Ability to multi-task
- Sense of urgency
- Enjoys working with deadlines daily
- Ability to make good judgement in difficult situations
- Ability to work in a team environment.
This is a Full-Time Position; 40 hours/week as assigned. Base schedule of 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday with rotating Saturday or Sunday shifts of approximately 1-2 per month.