Lift Ticket Checker at Shanty Creek Resorts Full-time Job6 days ago - Public Service - Bellaire - 16 views
Monitors lift lines to ensure that all skiers/snowboarders have appropriate lift ticket or season pass to access our slopes.
- Know the difference between each type of season pass/lift ticket and its ability to get the holder of that pass/ticket on our lifts and back.
- Ride the lifts and ski with the guests to help them get acquainted with the area. Promote the possibilities of the guests visiting some of our fine restaurants, gift shops and hotels.
- Lead and set the example by using the guests name and making small talk with them. (Make them feel at home.)
- Be able to adapt to any situation that requires an “opportunity” for our guests and be the one to call when opportunities occur.
- Work independently without supervision.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- No prior experience or training required.
- No education requirements.
- Must be able to speak and greet guest with authority.
- Must be able to work varying hours and in all weather conditions.
- Should be able to ski or snowboard and ride all lifts.
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to read and write legibly.
- Must be able to communicate with employees, managers and guests.
Eligible for Resort perks of discounted skiing, golf, dining, lodging, fitness center, spa treatments, logoed wear, and much more!
Shanty Creek Resorts is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or other protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws.