Leasing Specialist Needed At Cottonwood Residential Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Real Estate - Portland - 35 views
A standard work day for a Leasing Consultant is frequently managing prospective and current resident inquiries, escorting prospects on home tours, and preparing resident leases and related paperwork. Additionally, the Leasing Consultant is responsible for supporting resident retention by shopping competitors through telephone surveys and site visits and working to advertise the community by creating marketing initiatives and activities.
- Leasing, sales, and/or customer service experience desired.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good understanding of basic accounting practices.
- EntrataCore experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Fair Housing Laws Preferred.
- Competitive base pay and bonus structure!
- Full health, vision, dental, life and disability benefits!
- Generous 401 k and HSA Company match!
- Paid time off!
- 8 paid holidays!