Leasing Consultant Needed At HHHunt Corporation Full-time Job6 months ago - Real Estate - Manassas - 191 views
As a Leasing Consultant for HHHunt, you are passionate about being Customer Focused and that means your top priority is helping customers find solutions and making a positive impact every day and with every interaction. It is HHHunt’s mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction. We are looking for a genuine, fun-loving, motivated, and driven team member to join our Apartment Living team as a Leasing Consultant. We are looking for YOU!
WHO YOU ARE
- A Dynamic Tour Guide. You have an engaging personality and are able to connect with people in person, on the phone, and by email. Because you love to provide solutions for your customers and meet their needs, occupancy is at an all-time high!
- Relationship Builder. You understand that everyone is different and are able to meet their needs by connecting with them. You enjoy talking with people, listening to understand the issues with empathy, and sharing helpful advice.
- An Engaged Community Partner. You are truly concerned about the needs of others and love to brainstorm ways to help people and causes within the community.
- Organized and Confident. You are flexible, composed, and able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously while confidently interacting with residents and teammates.
- Motivated. You invest extra energy to delight residents and reach your goals. You do this by anticipating needs and delivering more than customers expect!
- Driven To Have Fun Every Day. You realize that we are all most successful when we are having fun! You accomplish this by getting to know your teammates and looking for opportunities to celebrate team and community successes. You follow through on commitments to customers all while finding humor in the day-to-day interactions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Respond to phone and email requests with the goal of turning those conversations into tours of our community through discovering needs and building relationships.
- Lead tours of our community to help prospective residents find their ideal apartment home.
- Be committed to people by listening to the needs of our residents and teammates with the goal of providing an exceptional customer experience every day.
- Drive interest and awareness locally in our community through onsite events, participating in philanthropic efforts, and utilizing your savvy social media skills
- Be passionate about our community by ensuring grounds, amenities and office are ready to WOW customers at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required and Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior sales or customer service experience is a plus!
As a progressive organization meeting the needs of a diverse workforce, in addition to the standard competitive benefits package we also offer birthday day off, 10 holidays, adoption benefits, excellent health care benefits, HHHuntrental discounts, and education assistance-to name just a few. To learn more about this exciting opportunity to join a great organization, visit www.hhhunt.com and discover for yourself why we believe, it’s how you live that matters. HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 2 year(s): Experience in the multi-family industry
- Proven sales, organizational, administrative and customer service experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent or better
- Customer Service
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group