Leasing agent US (m/f/d)
At MEDICI LIVING we want to revolutionize the way people live and share their lives in the future. We strive to bring passionate people together by delivering beautiful design-led living environments, giving access to a global community of like-minded people, providing a seamless online booking process and life-enhancing SmartHome technology.
Founded in 2012 in Berlin, we are already the world’s largest co-living provider. Under our brands QUARTERS and MEDICI LIVING, we are currently operating co-living solutions in 12 vibrant cities around the globe, among them Berlin, Chicago, New York, and Amsterdam. Equipped with a roll-out funding of over €1.2b n, we’re now scaling up to establish a global co-living community with QUARTERS buildings in metropoles all over the world.
Our 100+ team members from over 20 countries are the heart of our international, fast-paced start-up environment, where smart ideas and just-doing-it attitude is encouraged. For the current intense growth phase, we need the most passionate people in their fields.
We want you to have an immediate impact, take responsibility from day one and grow the global community of passionate people with us. Come on board, join us and be part of the co-living revolution!
These will be your tasks
- Take full control over the sales cycle, including: prospecting, outreach, qualifying, pitching, and closing deals
- Act as initial point of contact for new or existing prospects, and deliver your knowledge to drive sales across all US markets
- Be an expert on the QUARTERS´s platform, service and system to skillfully communicate the value of our mission
- Conduct tours with prospecting QUARTERS tenants in QUARTERS buildings
- Keep sales tools updated and help the team think outside of the box to constantly improve conversion rates
- Constant improvement of different sales processes and different ways of catching prospective tenants
- Conducting phone calls on a daily, ongoing basis
- Support the team in encashment process
- Attending company events are representatives of the leasing team
- Attending road trips to different locations for the launching process
You're offering these qualifications
- You have gained first experience in sales/retail
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player and manage change effectively
- A fearless phone mentality for reaching prospecting customers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and results driven with the energy to succeed in everything you do
- You are fluent in English
We're offering these benefits
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to make an impact on the future of living in metropolitan cities all around the globe
- Work in a positive and passionate environment
- Be surrounded by a design-driven physical product experience
- A flat hierarchy and open communication
- An international bunch of colleagues
- An exciting steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Discounted employee rates for our co-living bedrooms
- Positive and passionate company culture: weekly team brunch, free Yoga classes, summer parties, free drinks, fruit and vegetables and more
Sound like your perfect next adventure? Apply online, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to it!
Want to get to know us even more? Check out our QUARTERS building in Chicago orread about our latest news for Europe and the US.