- Location: Salem, OR Salem Property
- Job Type: Full-time (Permanent)
- Hourly Rate: $18-$22/hr(DOE)
- Schedule: FT, Thursday – Monday, 9am – 6pm
- Weekly Contracted Hours: 40 hours
- Additional Compensation: $25 Cell Phone Stipend
Commercial and Residential Management Group is looking for a Leasing Agent with amazing attention to detail and exceptional customer service for a 185-unit apartment community. The Leasing Agent will be responsible for all aspects of apartment leasing including answering the phone, greeting, and assisting residents, touring prospects, maintaining curb appeal, marketing units, and accurately preparing leases and other documents. Take a look at our core company values and see if we might be a good fit for you in your next career step.
Location: Salem, OR
What we’ll do for you as the Leasing Agent (Employee Benefits):
The Leasing Agent is eligible for benefits first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Make sure you’re covered – Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Employer-paid Life Insurance, Employee Paid Voluntary Insurance options, and a Flexible Spending Medical/Dependent Care Savings Account.
- Give you the tools to stay on track for the future – The opportunity to enroll in the 401(k) program with an employer match (Eligible first of the month after 90 days of employment).
- Assistance with work/life balance – Employee Assistance Program (Available to use on your first day!)
- Give you a break – Paid Sick time, Vacation, eight (8) paid Holidays, and your birthday off!
Note: A Skills Assessment test will be conducted prior to extending an offer. A pre-employment background check is required on all final candidates.
What you will bring as a Leasing Agent :
- One (1) year of previous customer service experience is required.
- One (1) year of previous property management, sales, or leasing agent experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of MS365 including TEAMS, Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, motivation, and high energy.
- Awareness and ability to adhere to all landlord/tenant laws, State and Federal Labor Laws, Fair Housing, and safety protocols.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- A current and valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a clean driving record.
IPM recently acquired C&R Management Group, reshaping the long-standing history of both companies to Commercial and Residential Management Group (CRMG). This strategic alliance allows us substantially greater purchasing power with our vendors and suppliers. It also enables us to attract skilled, talented employees seeking a career with a successful and stable organization. We offer those associates a variety of opportunities for growth. Through training and experience, these employees grow with us over time, as many already have, to be excellent property management professionals – the lifeblood of any successful, professional property management organization.
Commercial and Residential Management Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
How to apply:
- Just click on the button below the Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email and confirm your email ID
- Put your details in form and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable