Junior Marketing Assistant, Next Level Recruiting Inc Pickering, ON (On-site)
- Job type: Full-time
- Category: Entry level
- Staffing and Recruiting: 1-10 employees ·
- Account Management
- Client Requirements
- Direct Marketing
- Field Marketing
- Market Research
- Marketing Campaigns
About the job
Our firm emanates with pride over our ability to offer jobs with personal and professional development opportunities, uncapped growth potential, and long-term stability. We offer a corporate structure that recognizes our employees and only promotes from within. The training and personal mentorship we offer is something we are proud of and starts day one and continues throughout each individual’s career with us.
Due to client demand, we are actively seeking a Junior Marketing Assistant. The Junior Marketing Assistant is responsible for carrying out experiential, direct marketing campaigns and promoting products directly to consumers. The Junior Marketing Assistant role has the potential to transition to a Senior Marketing Director upon successfully carrying out field marketing campaigns and driving sales growth for our client.
Junior Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Conduct experiential, direct marketing campaigns and promote products and services to consumers in an effort to drive sales
- Build genuine relationships with consumers to determine need and recommend products that suit their lifestyle
- Utilize market research and territory profiles to maximize campaign outreach and connect with more consumers
- Master our field marketing and sales techniques to open opportunities for advancement
- Maintain accurate records of customer complaints and sales in accordance with our client’s compliance and confidentiality requirements
Junior Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Entrepreneurship or Communications is highly preferred, but not required
- At least 1-2 years of applicable experience in sales, marketing, account management or in a client-facing position
- Solution-oriented mindset with a proven track record for achieving results
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment (independently as well as in a team)
- Desire for growth and open to personal and professional development opportunities
Next Level Recruiting is a national firm specializing in developing targeted talent pools for clients requiring flexible solutions for continuous growth. Our team of experts offers assistance in all stages of the recruiting process including advertising strategy, candidate reviews, local team development and support, and human resources training.
Website for further Information: https://www.nextlevelrecruitinginc.com/
Manhattan Beach, CA
Compliance, Leadership Development, Coaching and Mentorship, Organizational Strategy, Recruiting, Staffing, Training and Development, College Recruiting, Sourcing, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Management Consulting, Recruitment, Project and program Management, Consultative Services, Recruitment Processing Outsourcing (RPO), and Enhanced Staffing Solutions (ESS).
How to apply:
- Just click on the button below Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email and confirm your email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable