Provide communications, analytical, and operational support to the Commercial Chief of Staff (CoS) helping to promote Commercial Account communications and change management efforts. Work with the Commercial CoS to support the development of an editorial calendar. Create and sequence key account communications through multiple channels, including Poppulo, Zone, and Yammer. Develop professional communications products under tight deadlines, including talking points and PowerPoint presentations. Consolidate and analyze data in support of Commercial Account and Booz Allen reporting requirements.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
- Ability to ensure consistent, timely, and accurate communications products
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Ability to review and analyze collected data using standard practices and techniques
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Poppulo preferred
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Ability to build strong networks
- Ability to display passion for change management and business management transformational efforts
- Possession of excellent oral and written communications skills, including effectively communicating using social media channels
- Possession of excellent organizational skills
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.