SF- Sioux Falls - Sioux Falls, SD
EDCO Health Information Solutions is currently looking for an IT Support Specialist I to join our team in Sioux Falls, SD. The IT Support Specialist I provides technical support for hardware, software, telephony, and all other related peripherals for internal and external customers. This position troubleshoots end user issues, creates detailed work logs in the company’s ticketing system, and participates in daily maintenance of company hardware, software, and IT assets.
- Provide support for internal and external customers related to hardware, software, telephony, and all other related peripherals.
- Serve as point of contact for all inbound Service Desk calls to gather basic information regarding issues and requests.
- Troubleshoot end user issues, escalating when appropriate.
- Create detailed work logs and process documentation in ticketing system.
- Provide daily maintenance of company hardware, software, and IT assets.
- Provide software administration functions for company and vendor software.
- Research and procure IT equipment and supplies.
- Install and deploy IT assets following department specific inventory processes.
- Actively participate in IT inventory asset management.
- Configure and maintain the Endpoint Patch Management and Anti-Virus solutions.
- Support wireless device deployments and configuration and maintenance of MDM.
- Support configuration and maintenance of telephony systems.
- Participate in rotating on call responsibilities.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 1+ year of technical support experience or an Associate’s degree in related field required.
- Experience with the following beneficial: Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Deployment Services, telephony systems, iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices.
- Ability to research, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical users.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize time and projects efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs and dynamics.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.