IT Support/Help Desk Needed At High Tide Solutions Full-time Job4 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Christiana - 163 views
HTSnis seeking an IT Support/Help Desk Technician to join its team in St. Croix,USVI. Candidate should have solid IT related training or experience, be an analytical thinker and possess excellent customer service skills.
As a Help Desk technician, you will join a team of IT professionals to drive increased customer service levels through rapid response and the effective issues resolution for our Clients.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Serve as the first tier of support for response to inbound technical support requests and manage these requests through use of the ticketing system and escalate as needed.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware,software, and network related issues via remote management tools, via phone and through onsite service calls.
- Provide support for Microsoft Windows operating systems and productivity applications.
- Develop, track and maintain network documentation.
Successful candidate will possess:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum of 2 years direct experience in an IT support role providing support for end-users in a business environment.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills.
- A strong work ethic with the ability to drive tasks through to completion.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- The ability to thrive under pressure.
- Experience with virtualization and cloud-based technologies.
- Strong networking experience.
HTS offers competitive pay and benefits as well as the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and rewarding environment amongst a team of talented IT professionals. Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass pre-employment screening.