IT Support Engineer Required At Patreon Full-time Job9 months ago - IT & Telecoms - San Francisco - 195 views
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fan bases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $500 million directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for an IT Support Engineer.
What you will do:
- Provide general technical support for local employees' laptops, software, and mobile devices
- Provide basic assistance for remote employees'
- Assist with audio/visual setup and production of internal events
- Help maintain corporate asset inventory
- Assist and support IT Systems Engineers in rolling out new projects and services
Skills and experience you possess:
- 2+ years experience in an information technology support role
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Basic knowledge of network hardware and protocols
- Experience supporting Audio/Video systems
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and mobile device issues
Projects you may work on:
- Improvements to employee on boarding process
- New conference room setup and video/web conferencing hardware and software improvements
- Patch management improvements
- Software testing and roll outs
What you will have the chance to learn:
- How to manage support requests across multiple offices
- Office IT infrastructure setup and maintenance
- New SaaS products
- Basic to advanced video conferencing support skills
Who you'll work with:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching,and rewarding.
Patreon aspires to be among the tech industry's most inclusive work environments. Not only is it the right thing to do, but pursuing diversity of perspectives helps us build for our diverse community of creators and patrons.To learn how we're working towards this, please click here (https://blog.patreon.com/diversity-at-patreon/ ).
We work hard to maintain a bottom-up decision-making culture. We empower our employees by providing a clear vision and tools to fulfill on it. We believe that hiring smart, thoughtful, people and giving them strong ownership of their work leads to the best results. We encourage you to learn more about how we think about culture at Patreon (https://patreonhq.com/how-to-build-culture-that-lasts-dc25b086cefd ), to make sure we're the right place for you.
Want to learn more about Patreon?
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor ( https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Patreon-Reviews-E915057.htm )
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn
( https://www.linkedin.com/company/patreon/ )
Thanks very much for taking the time to learn about the team behind Patreon. If you want to join us changing creator's lives, we'd love to talk.