IT Support Analyst Needed At Hydra-Flex Full-time Job2 weeks ago - IT & Telecoms - Savannah - 24 views
Do you have the right stuff to be all aspects IT support? Hydra-Flex is looking for a smart, curious and engaged support analyst to assist the HFI team in all of their IT needs by providing top notch service and ability.
Looking for something current? Hydra-Flex utilizes the most up-to-date technology to ensure we are never left in the dust.
Want to make an impact? Hydra-Flex’s style and size allow you to directly and quickly contribute to the company’s overall success – and we’ll celebrate with you when that happens!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
1. New computer setups and orientation for team members
2. Resolve user troubles both hardware and software
3. Be a part of new software research, roll out and support
4. Help support our infrastructure
5. Bring your ideas to the table on new IT initiatives
6. Provide suggestions and solutions to common troubles
7. Other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IT
1. You have a bachelor’s degree in MIS / Computer Science or equivalent.
2. You have 1-3 years of related experience.
3. You have general hardware and software knowledge.
4. You have an upbeat professional communication style.
5. You love to learn and seek out knowledge on your own.
6. You enjoy and have an innate ability to help others.
7. You’re a relentless troubleshooter – no problem gets by you!
8. You want to be me more than just tech support, you want to grow and multitask.
9. You’re a self-starter that doesn’t shy away from running projects on your own but can also work efficiently on a team.
10. You thrive in a dynamic, high energy environment.
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY
1. Work hard, play hard environment.
2. Up-to-date technology.
3. Flexible hours.
4. Self-Managed Time Off.
1. ORGANIZING, PLANNING AND DECISION MAKING: Analyzes problems, identifies issues, establishes priorities and accomplishes outcomes in a sequential fashion; anticipates needs and develops alternative courses of action in recognition of changing conditions.
2. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL: Acquires training or skills to apply up-to-date knowledge to achieve results; demonstrates innovativeness in applying leading edge technology and/or new procedures and approaches.
3. JOB COMMITMENT: Willingly accepts responsibility and performs expected and unexpected tasks as needed. Demonstrates initiative and tenacity; exerts extra effort when necessary to get the job done. Performs effectively under stressful conditions.
4. RELATING TO OTHERS: Expresses ideas and concerns clearly both verbally and in writing. Works and interacts with and is supportive of co-workers.Sacrifices self-interest when necessary to accomplish group goals. Keeps others properly informed and solicits opinions and feedback of other team members.
5. EXTERNAL & INTERNAL RELATIONS: Provides guidance and willingly helps and/or acts as a resource in obtaining assistance. Interacts appropriately and respectfully with vendors, customers, peers and subordinates. Promotes a positive company image.
6. QUALITY: Performs work consistent with expected standards of performance;exhibits accuracy, thoroughness and effectiveness, etc. in carrying out work duties.
7. LEADERSHIP: Organizes a group of people to achieve a common goal. The ability to influence people and teams.
Hydra-Flex was founded in 2002 as 2 men, a beer fridge, and a machine shop -driven by the simple belief that we could find a better way to manufacture innovative and reliable fluid handling products. Our core values of innovation,reliability, and accuracy are evident in the products we develop - products that are revolutionizing the way our customers do business.
Today, with equipment in thousands of locations, Hydra-Flex is proud to maintain its reputation as The Most Trusted Name in Chemical Dispensing. Based in Savage, MN, we are a part of a vibrant Twin Cities community of innovators.Our people are passionate problem-solvers who believe in a purpose. With an all-out war on waste, our mission is to develop innovative products that solve problems, save precious resources, reduce operating costs, and provide exceptional and measurable results for our customers.
Listed on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies, the MSPBJ Fast 50,Minne Inno 50 on Fire, a Top Inventor, an Employer of Excellence and winner of multiple MN Manufacturing Awards, Hydra-Flex is a small, dynamic organization that has a track record of growth with aggressive plans for the future. We're proud to say that we're leading the way for others to follow. Fostered by a work hard, play hard culture, we set the bar high, and when we achieve our goals we celebrate.