Internship - Training & Education At Crawford & Company Internship Job8 months ago - Training - Atlanta - 236 views
Excellence In Everything We Touch
Are you interested in working for the largest independent insurance claims company in the world? Are you interested in leaving your mark on people’s life through your work? Are you interested in interning with a company that helps people recover after disasters such as 9/11, Deepwater Horizon, Hurricanes Katrina, Harvey, Irma, and all of the other major events you have heard of in the past 76 years?
If one or all of these questions spark an interest in you, Crawford & Company is the answer and we are looking forward to welcoming you at our brand new headquarters in Nor cross, GA. Our company was established in 1941 and is currently the leader in the claims management industry, having spread in more than 70 countries with 700+locations.
- Completes assigned non-projects as defined by the sponsoring department management
- Complete and submit an activities report, including any project results to sponsoring department management and business unit CEO
- Supports the organization’s quality program to produce quality results and work product
- Performs other duties as assigned, which may include:
- Working with the Property Trainer to:
- Update property training presentation materials to current marketing format, including, but not limited to, Power Point presentations.
- Assist in formatting, and possibly developing training scenarios for use in classroom training.
- Organize training content
- Freshen up the appearance of course materials
- Assist with 3D Virtual Reality scanning of property losses
- Working with the Instructional Design team to:
- Update the LMS Manager/Administrator Guide which entails technical writing and thorough process documentation for the entire administration side of the LMS
- Potential creation of “how to” videos or other training process guides for LMS learners and administrators
- Currently enrolled as a sophomore or higher in a degree program and in good standing at an accredited college or university is required
- Grade Point Average of at least 2.5 or equivalent is required
- Prior work experience of some type is required
- Excellent oral and written communication
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
People taking care of people. It’s that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients’ policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective values ystem: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset that’s inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example – at work and in our communities.We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary,Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.