Internship Program At LaBella Associates Internship Job8 months ago - Engineering - Rochester - 205 views
LaBella Associates was established in 1978 and has been voted a Top Workplace for the last six years.We are headquartered in Rochester, NY with offices across New York, Ohio,Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North and South Carolina, and Madrid,Spain. LaBella is a multi-disciplined architectural and engineering firm dedicated to client satisfaction through teamwork, respect, and trust. We provide services that take a project from start to finish—from an initial study to determine a project's feasibility to construction administration and startup, and everything in between.
We are currently seeking energetic, responsible interns to join our growing organization.
The student should be enrolled in a college/university and majoring in a field in which we provide services in. Internship requirements vary between service divisions. While there's no exact template for success at LaBella, our people share some qualities that help make us successful - and that make working here fun.
- Personal Impact - we look for people who can develop and implement creative solutions to challenging problems and work well with teams to do it.
- Problem Solving Skills - Helping clients and co-workers solve tough problems and implement solutions requires strong intellectual abilities and rigor as well as practical sense of what works and what does not.
- Leadership Abilities - We seek people who strive to lead themselves, their teams, and their communities, and who can foster effective teamwork to drive results.
The offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon a satisfactory criminal background check.
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness Program
- Team Building Events
- Community Service Events