Intern For Global Fund Banking Needed At Silicon Valley Bank Internship Job3 weeks ago - Banking - Newton - 34 views
Global Fund Banking Team champions the day-to-day banking and financing needs of the leading private equity and venture capital firms globally. The global team has banking relationships with over 2,400 Private Equity and Venture Capital firms. Specifically, the team provides credit facilities to PE/VS funds and their management companies. In addition to providing financing, the team works with internal partners to provide financing/banking for the firm's Partners and Portfolio Companies, as well.
- Assist the team in researching existing and prospective Private Equity and Venture Capital firms
- Assist in research and monitoring of iLevel Limited Partnership ("LP") database, which is a critical element in our risk management and underwriting process.
- Assist in monitoring financial performance and loan covenant compliance for client base
- Synthesize client data for ad-hoc projects as requested by team and Senior Leadership
- Work on special projects that arise, possibly in relation to our prospecting database and LP research
- Candidates must be students currently enrolled in a college/university
- Candidates should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Open to all majors
- Seeking Undergrad
- Preferred candidates should have work or academic experience with the following:
- Financial accounting
- Interest in the VC/PE space
- Proficiency in Microsoft Product Suite