Inspector - Level 3 (FAA) - 1st Shift Full-time Job5 months ago - Security & Safety - Phoenix - 163 views
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Provide Quality Control Inspection support for Honeywell Aerospace while partnering with manufacturing teams and leaders. You will ensure that quality in being maintained in all factors involved in production.
- Perform inspections
- Test parts and raw material
- Monitor and verify quality
- Recommend improvements
- Conform to specifications
- Record observations
- Audit quality control programs
- Develop specs and procedures
- Improve quality practices
All applicants for placement in DOT/FAA safety-sensitive positions will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test, testing for Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines (amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA), Phencyclidine (PCP), and Opioids (codeine, heroin, morphine, oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone). The DOT/FAA regulations require all employees, regular and temporary, in safety-sensitive positions, to be included in the Honeywell Anti-drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plan.
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to contractual requirements
- Knowledge of labeling requirements
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in quality control inspection field
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skill
- Ability to use tools and techniques to perform tests
- Proactively and clearly communicate important, comprehensive, and specific information that others need
- Ability to read technical data and specifications
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 111 S 34th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.