The Import Agent will coordinate with the Import team to handle day-to-day activities while ensuring high productivity and operational excellence. He or she will also provide an exceptional customer experience to our partners while gaining expertise in a $160 billion industry.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute orders by confirming arrival times, coordinating with customs brokerage, inputting data, and dispatching deliveries.
- Build customer relationships by responding to customer communications via email, fax and mail.
- Work with air and ground transportation partners to handle shipments.
- Additional projects as directed.
- Experience in the freight forwarding industry
- Excellent computer skills; Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Great customer service skills
- Good sense of urgency
- Drive to learn new things and develop professionally
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Passion for the business
- Patience to customers
- Ability to prioritize and ensure customers come first
- Not afraid to get involved in all aspects of the account
As an AG World employee, you will have excellent benefits:
- Health Insurance with Medical, Rx & Vision.
- Dental Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Short-term Disability.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Immediate eligibility for Holiday Pay.
- Paid Vacation days and Personal/Sick Days.
- Free parking
Our Mission Delivering Quality Customer Service through innovation communication and a whole lot of heart.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary:$30,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- One location