Imaging Scheduler Needed At Intermountain Healthcare Full-time Job8 months ago - Medical & Healthcare - Salt Lake City - 213 views
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining a world-class team of over 37,500 employees and caregivers while embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
To find out more about us, head to our career site here.
The Imaging Scheduler is responsible for the prioritization and scheduling of patient examinations and patient instruction concerning preparation and timetable. This position is also responsible for answering phones and directing calls as necessary.
Essential Job Duties
- Schedules patients for examination and gives instructions regarding exam preparation.
- Coordinates emergency and add-on examinations with technical staff and radiologists.
- Prioritizes patient examinations and coordinates multiple examinations with other areas.
- Provides information concerning examination content, pre-examination instructions, and timetables.
- Acts as a liaison between physician offices and department concerning needed preps, medical necessity, information, and problems.
- Answers calls that come into the department and routes them to appropriate personnel.
- Entry Rate: $14.78
- Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Shift Details: Full Time/36 hours per week
- Department: Imaging Administration
- Additional Details: Available to work hours Mon-Sat - 6:45 am - 9:00 pm. Rotating holidays.
- Experience using computers in an office setting or doing data entry.
- Customer service experience.
- Hearing/Listening, Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Speaking.
- Medical terminology experience or training.
- Experience in a Radiology setting.
All positions subject to close without notice. Inter mountain Healthcare prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, disability and/or genetic information.
Location: US-UT-Salt Lake City
Activation Date: Friday, November 1, 2019
Expiration Date: Friday, November 8, 2019