Zeus- Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is modernizing the $18 b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into beautifully designed and expertly appointed, full-service homes for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of housing for business travelers on Earth. With 1500+ homes spanning the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles,Washington D.C., Seattle, New York (more cities coming soon), we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $24 M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The Home On boarding Technicians works in New York City with the City Operation steam to inspect and stage new properties in the NYC market. Our properties are spread throughout NJ, Manhattan, and Brooklyn to start with the potential of expanding further into the suburbs. Each unit is a unique home that you have the opportunity to create an experience for. This is a great opportunity for someone who is excited to learn new things and enjoys creative problem solving.
You will meet with owners to pick up keys, thoroughly inspect properties upon move in (and do occasional repairs), deliver non-furniture items and decor to properties. You will provide property floor plans to the designer so they can design the property. Using our designer's templates, you'll be executing the designer's vision by staging and placing items throughout the interior of the property and providing feedback as needed. This role incorporates being on site at various properties and having an eye for detail so the property is up to Zeus standard and ready for resident move-in.
Apply for this position by completing this questionnaire:https://zeusliving2019.typeform.com/to/urbSm2
What You Will Do
- Conduct thorough inspections of properties and make judgement calls based on in person findings.
- Meet face to face with owners and guests alike to solve any issues.
- Stage entire properties complete with everything from throw blankets to artwork to glassware using designer created slides.
- Decorate properties including hanging art, making beds, and assembling some small furniture items.
- Communicate progress updates throughout the day to note any changes to on boarding schedule.
What We Are Looking For
- Attention to detail is a must. Everything needs to be up to Zeus Standard.
- Ability to roll with the punches. Schedules have to change quickly and we need you to be able to move with them.
- Clear communication at all times. Updates help keep everyone on track; regardless of whether things are going right or wrong, field ops team members, the warehouse team, and the city coordinators need to be on the same page.
- Hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Bonus if you are flexible to work some evenings if needed.
- Familiarity with home maintenance and handyman work (e.g. if you notice a problem when staging a property, you could help fix it)