Hiring Security Supervisor At Mulligan Security Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Security & Safety - New York City - 47 views
Mulligan Security Corporation, the premier New York City based security firm, is seeking individuals with prior supervisory military experience for the position of Security Supervisor. This position will be responsible for supervising Security Officers and Fire Life Safety Directors in a dynamic,commercial office building complex located in Manhattan. Qualified candidates must possess a valid NYS Security Guard license.
- Monday-Friday (10:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.)
- Tuesday – Saturday (2:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.)
- Saturday – Wednesday (11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.)
The Security Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and management of the security operation during a particular shift which includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Conduct the roll call and ensure that all security officers are present, in proper uniform and aware of their post orders and all current events which are related to this location.
- Ensure that security officers are knowledgeable on recent incidents and provide guidance on how established protocols should be followed.
- Inspect all officers while they are on post and sign their memo books during the tour.
- Respond to all incidents and conduct the preliminary investigation.
- Coordinate emergency resources when necessary and provide direction and informational updates to the twenty-four (24) hour Security Operations Center (JSOC).
- While the SOC is staffed 24/7, it is the responsibility of the Security Supervisor to provide information on all incidents and events which occur throughout the complex in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed Incident Reports.
- Act as the point of contact for the NYPD and FDNY upon their arrival on site.
- Direct personnel changes during the shift and adjust posts as necessary.
- Oversee the deployment of officers assigned to special events to ensure a safe environment.
- Assist the Director of Security with developing, coordinating, managing and communicating the security plan and, through proactive leadership, engage the security staff to maximize the efficiency of the operation.
- Respond to all emergencies, fire alarms, criminal events, medical issues and significant security related incidents and provide direction to our staff while coordinating with the responding emergency services personnel.
- Prior supervisory military experience
- At least three years of prior experience in private sector security.
- Must possess a valid NYS Security Guard license.
- Prior experience in supervising vehicle screening.
- Prior experience as a Deputy or Lead Fire Life Safety Director.
- Wage Rate: The hourly wage rate for this position is $23-$30/hour depending on background, experience and performance in the position.
- Excellent salary and benefits including free medical for employee and dependents.
- Employer sponsored dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employer sponsored 401 K with company match.