Mon-Wed 7:30-4:30 pm and every Saturday 8:30-3:30 pm
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Identify the financial needs of new and existing members by building rapport and establishing strong business relationships; cross sell appropriate products and services, make qualified referrals and achieve assigned sales goals.
- Understand and explain all DCU products and services. Open new memberships, accounts and loans utilizing established guidelines and demonstrate electronic delivery systems.
- Obtain lending authority on consumer loans and confirm all conditions have been met and obtain Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) authority through the nationwide licensing system and originate mortgages, as well as obtain Notary Public certification.
- Accurately process teller transactions, assist with end of day balancing, Instant Issuance and ATM balancing.
- May be asked to provide coverage in other DCU areas such as other branches, the Information Center or support departments.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years related experience
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
- Verbal Communication skills
- Technical skills (Word, Excel, Email)
- Bilingual skills a plus
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,photocopier/scanner, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is a largely sedentary role. While performing the duties ofthis job, the employee is regularly required to stand, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls and to reach with hands and arms.
Occasional coverage in other business areas may be required.
Service Excellence: The DCU Way:
All employees are expected to provide service excellence the “DCU Way” through teamwork and by providing quality service to internal and external members,incorporating the Guiding Principles of DCU’s culture:
- People come first
- Do the right thing
- Make a difference Bank Secrecy Act (BSA):
All Credit Union employees are required to complete all BSA related training annually and maintain knowledge of current BSA policies,specifically those related to functions performed within the department and identify and report possible suspicious activity.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who donot otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.