The HR Generalist assists the HR Manager in the processing and handling of various HR functions directly related to the Human Resources Department.
1. Assists in communications to field staff and corporate staff.
2. Responsible for researching and resolving issues related to employee benefits and payroll. Assist with the communication of benefits open enrollment.
3. Assists with creation and maintenance of Human Resources Reports.
4. Responsible for the preparation and processing of any Sick/Vacation Buy Back, Peer Donation Request, Internal Transfer Request and Bonus Payment.
5. Coordinates worker's compensation claims.
6. Processes internal transfers, status changes, and promotions. Ensures that the appropriate documentation is completed and all state-specific or job-specific requirements are met.
7. Handles Relocation Bonus Agreements for existing employees.
8. Handles other Human Resources responsibilities as assigned.
9. Supports the HR Manager.