Hiring Brand and Communications Manager At Pinkerton Full-time Job7 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Ann Arbor - 156 views
The Brand and Communications Manager will be responsible for developing Pinkerton brand through storytelling, engagement strategies, and effective corporate communications.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
The Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Devise brand management programs, including strategy, goals, and tactics.
- Propose and produce innovative solutions for corporate communications materials.
- Manage branding and communications inquiries.
- Manage and develop the Pinkerton Content Calendar.
- Enforce brand standards and guidelines in all collateral.
- Provide support to help drive the success for internal departments and brand partners.
- Design and implement a long-term communications strategy.
- Produce core messaging for communications and brand development.
- Create presentations, emails, newsletters and social media.
- Manage communications campaigns.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company pre-employment screening process including drug testing and background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor degree with at least 3-5 years of branding and communications experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- 3-5+ years of in content marketing, corporate communications, branding or a related role.
- Able to write original content that meets or exceeds corporate standards in a variety of materials.
- Solid project management skills.
- Knowledge of brand development through writing and corporate communications.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite a plus.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
- Ability to work remotely