Swedish Match North America LLC, a manufacturer and marketer of well-known tobacco products, non-tobacco ZYN pouch products, as well as complementary products, is currently seeking a Service & Support Specialist for the Service Desk - IT Group department at the Owens boro, KY facility.
The successful candidate will develop and maintain Service Desk capabilities and assets while providing world-class IT support to users.
- Ensure timely resolution of user tickets (Incidents and Requests)
- Support 2nd and 3rd line support with ticket resolution after functional escalation.
- Document, categorize and prioritize user tickets properly.
- Resolve user tickets that cannot be resolved remotely by visiting the end-user at their location.
- Process relevant IT requests from users and either address them or find appropriate IT staff to handle them.
- Support Major Incident (Priority 1) resolution efforts when requested by Major Incident Manager.
- Develop Service Desk delivery and user satisfaction by independently driving tasks and activities.
- Identify knowledge needed by users. Develop and publish information (user guides, T&T newsletters, FAQs, etc.) to meet those needs.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other IT-related field from an accredited college or university is preferred.
Skills/Knowledge: Must possess proficient Service Desk,Incident Management, Problem Solving, and Telephony skills. Must have deep knowledge and skills within at least one focus area mirroring Group IT services(IOS, Skype, SCSM/Cireson, KM, IT Security). ITIL foundation certificate and experience in Microsoft System Center (SCOM, SCCM and SCSM) is a plus. Must provide expert first line support and field services with sufficient technical knowledge.
Other: Must be able to work 10:30 am- 7:00 pm, Monday - Friday
Benefits for New Hires:
Swedish Match offers competitive salaries, flexible benefits program, medical,dental and vision, life insurance, bonding leave, tuition reimbursement,401(k), paid vacation, 11 paid holidays....and more!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet