Help Desk Analyst Needed At The MIL Corporation Full-time Job8 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Charleston - 169 views
The MIL Corporation seeks an Help Desk Analyst I to support our Federal Government client in Charleston, SC. The Help Desk Analyst I will provide financial system and business process analyst support via phone and email to customers located at overseas and domestic offices within the federal agency.
- Receive incoming calls and e-mails sent to the customer support inbox. Ensure that the customer support desk email inbox and voicemail are cleared at the beginning of the day and prior to the end of the day
- Create a case management ticket to record the details of the incident and to document the receipt of the customer’s initial contact. Update case management cases whenever additional correspondence or research is performed on behalf of the customer and close a case management case when the issue is confirmed as resolved with the customer or confirmation is received by department analysts responsible for resolution
- Enter all customer issues into the Case Management system
- Create and distribute reports on a weekly, monthly, and cumulative basis for internal and external use
- Assists embassies, consulates, Washington DC agencies and bureaus as well as internal customers in Charleston
- Coordinate with cashiers, accountants, FMO’s, functional contacts, cashier monitors and other day-to- day users on multiple software programs designed to manage all aspects of financial operation at the various locations listed above
- Front line phone support and phone calls - assists the customer through the entire process of research, gathering data, performing analysis and resolving the issue
- Utilizing MS Outlook, draft, edit, obtain clearance on, and then release Informational email broadcasts, System Interruption broadcasts, and Software Release broadcasts to financial management staff worldwide
- Promptly draft articles for publication in a self-help tool, CGFS Knowledge Base, which details in a Q&A format the resolution provided in Case Management for common customer questions on financial systems and financial management issues
- Appropriately escalate to Tier II analysts more complex, data-related issues which require testing
- Coordinate with other analysts in the creation of CCR’s which serve as requests to make changes to the software. ISO 9001 work instructions are utilized for daily work practices
- Three (3) years of relevant professional experience supporting the development, analysis, testing, or implementation of mainframe or client-server based financial systems
- Experience with technical support in high-volume call centers -or- experience performing help desk support for large, complex financial systems
- Knowledge of Federal accounting/financial management policies, practices, operations and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task as well as troubleshoot software and system applications
- Ability to learn quickly with little guidance (on-the-job training will be provided to assist with understanding the software systems supported)
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain a Secret clearance;please note that the clearance process takes into account financial
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin,disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP #CB
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology – and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you’re fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career,MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognition's & awards. Last year alone, we earned:
- 2019 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work®: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018 Great Place to Work®: Best Small & Medium Workplaces
- 2018 Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
Whether your goal is to help defend our country through the cyber efforts of the Department of Defense or ensure proper financial management/accountability with the Department of State, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.