Healthcare Security Officer Needed At Healthcare Division Of Securitas Security Services Full-time Job6 months ago - Security & Safety - San Francisco - 170 views
POSITION:Healthcare Security Officer
REPORTS TO: Supervisor
- Life, Vision, Dental, Medical, 401 K
- Annual vacation pay
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities for advancement
- Local sites near your home
- World class Healthcare Security Training
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position. The incumbent must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of necessary knowledge, skill, and ability.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
LI-CENSURE OR CERTIFICATION
Must have valid Government issued Driver’s License or valid state issued I.D. card,Bureau of Security and Investigative Services Certification or Guard.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as police reports, local and state law,instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write accurate, clear and concise crime, incident and investigative reports. Ability to communicate effectively with patients, medical staff, employees and visitors.
Security,military, or law enforcement related experience preferred.
Prefer one year of Security or other healthcare security experience or previous lead responsibility experience in a service field
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Security Guard (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan