Health Information Management Clerk/Technician HIM PRN
Company Vibra Healthcare, LLC
🔹 Federal Contractor
Location Florence, KY
Date Posted 10/02/2023Apply Now
Overview COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA HEALTHCARE!
We are seeking a Health Information Management Clerk/Technician to join our team! Hospital Details Gateway Rehab, located in Florence, KY is a 40 bed inpatient rehab providing rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
Responsible for assembling and analyzing patient medical records, processing health information requests, and filing. Assists with release of appropriately documented information requests and performs routine data collection. Assists with chart completion to ensure proper sequence of documents, confirms presence of authorized signatures, required documents, and identification on all forms. Assures timely access to complete records for coding purposes. Generates transcription reports and updates deficiencies in company’s electronic or medical record system. Provides support to the HIM Manager/Director as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Previous medical records clerical experience preferred
- Experience performing quantitative analysis in a medical records department preferred.
- Current, valid, and active RHIT or RHIA certification preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
- Benefits At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family.
- Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe.
- Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
- Vibra Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Women, Minorities, Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Goal of Vibra Healthcare
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our employees and support them in their professional growth while leading them on a path to success within our organization.
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption.
Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption.
Department of Labor. United States of America
For information about jobs, training, career resources, or unemployment benefits call:
1-877-US2-JOBS (1-877-872-5627) or TTY 1-877-889-5627
How to APPLY:
- Just click on the button below, and the Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Fill the form on online site and verify your Email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable