Head of Real Estate Partnerships Needed At Spin Full-time Job7 months ago - Real Estate - San Francisco - 163 views
Spin operates electric scooters in cities and campuses nationwide, bringing sustainable last-mile mobility solutions to diverse communities. Recognized for its consistent cooperation and collaboration with cities, Spin partners closely with transportation planners, elected officials, community groups, and university administrators to bring station less mobility options to streets in a responsible and carefully orchestrated manner.
Based in San Francisco, Spin is a diverse team of engineers, designers, urbanplanners, policymakers, lawyers and operators with experience from Y Combinator, Lyft, Uber, local and federal government, and the transportation advocacy world. Spin was known for launching the first station less mobility program in Seattle, and has since expanded to become the exclusive electric scooter partner in mid-sized cities like Coral Gables, Florida and Lexington,Kentucky, and one of a few permitted scooter operators in large cities like Denver, Detroit, and Washington, D.C. The team embeds in cities and neighborhoods to understand their specific transportation needs, and hires locally from the community.
Spin is expanding quickly and looking for top-tier talent to help us bring affordable and accessible transportation options to cities and define what future safe streets will look like.
About the Role
Spin's Head of Real Estate Partnerships will scale our service offering for the commercial, multifamily, and retail sectors. As a part of our San Francisco based Business team, our Real Estate team works with private Real Estate owners, operators, and brokers, on various strategies to drive business value for Real Estate companies by expanding their amenity offerings and leveraging their location.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high performing team in the early stages of its expansion, in a highly entrepreneurial, high-visibility role with significant growth potential. The ideal candidate has considerable business development and transactional experience, deep real estate knowledge,managerial experience, and a strong work ethic.
- Lead and develop a business line within Spin that helps Spin expand its products and services within cities by building mutually beneficial Real Estate partner relationships, in support of our business goals.
- Develop strategic programs and campaigns that can be deployed at scale with large public and private institutional owners that manage portfolios of real estate assets.
- Prospect, propose, negotiate, and close deals with major national RE companies, focusing on executive sponsored pilots and portfolio-wide contracts.
- Represent Spin to the Real Estate industry and participate in conferences, events, speaking engagements, and media opportunities.
- Create presentations, business development campaigns, and messaging that helps the team communicate the benefits of micro-mobility to various stakeholders.
- Proactively manage a high volume of outbound and inbound activity in a goal and deadline driven environment.
- Drive strategic cross-functional initiatives and develop tools / processes that support the company and scale growth.
- Pursue innovative go to market strategies for the expansion for Spin's infrastructure solutions on the public right of way.
- Track our progress through the company's CRM and update our department Heads and our VP of Partnerships Build a strong department and company culture.
- Willing to travel up to 40% of time.
- 7-10+ years of related professional experience, including Business Development experience Career experience in a high growth company in the prop tech space, in an innovation role for a private equity or venture capital fund, or in a strategic operations (asset management, acquisitions, or development) role in the Real Estate industry.
- Experience holding relationships with senior level decision makers, such CXOs and VPs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence Knowledge of Sales force and outreach oriented tools.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain attention to detail.
- Experience navigating bureaucracy and interacting with various stakeholders.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Familiarity with city ROW and development permitting processes a bonus.
- Experience working with City government officials a bonus.
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company's industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Daily catered lunch in our SF office
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Commuter stipend plus pre-tax benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
- Wellness perk for salaried roles
Spinis an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications,and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color,religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy,breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.