A Guest Service Attendant is an on-call, per event employee who will act as primary provider of direct service to guests as they are entertained at the Talen Energy Stadium. They are responsible for providing a safe environment for our guests and ensuring all service needs are met. Guest Service Attendants will work in positions as needed including; usher, ticket taker, suite staff and door guards.
This position is based at our Talen Energy Stadium. Talen Energy Stadium, a state-of-the-art 18,500-seat Major League Soccer stadium, serves as home to Philadelphia Union. A multipurpose facility that has features 29 luxury suites, a full-service club restaurant and a built-in concert stage, Talen Energy Stadium is the ideal destination for any type of event. Since opening its doors on June 27, 2010, Talen Energy Stadium has hosted various collegiate soccer games, the “Battle of the Blue” featuring Villanova University and University of Delaware football, USA Sevens Collegiate Rugby Championship, three installments of Army-Navy Cup, NCAA Division I Men’s Lacrosse Quarterfinals and the 2012/2014 Big East Soccer Championship. In 2016, the stadium will host the Women's NCAA DI and DIII Lacrosse Championships, Army-Navy Cup V, and USA Sevens Collegiate Rugby Championship for a fifth year, among other events. You can learn more about our venue here: https://www.philadelphiaunion.com/stadium
- Provide exceptional customer service to all guests
- Greet guests and collect tickets as they enter the building or section assigned
- Ensure guest compliance with outside food/beverage and camera building policies
- Usher guests to their seats and provide directional assistance throughout facility
- Monitor guest conduct and provide assistance to guests
- Assist in providing a safe and secure environment for IEC
- Report any unsafe equipment or situations to supervisory staff immediately
- Perform crowd control management functions
- Act as a member of the emergency evacuation team by directing guests to emergency exits
- Monitor emergency exits and assist guests with special needs
- Move around to various positions/locations as event needs
- Hand out materials to guests as needed for events
- Follow directions for all event procedures and safety standards
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients
- Exemplify the How You Doin philosophies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Customer Service experience
- Exceptional Customer Service skills – outgoing and friendly personality required
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in the English language
- Possess superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team, remaining flexible in role
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedule including long hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand on feet for at least 4 hour periods at a time
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.