Global Accounts & Product Specialist Americas - USA Full-time Job5 months ago - Other - New York City - 121 views
Manage the relationships with Global Accounts in the defined region in order to develop, promote and maintain Emirates SkyCargo business, ensuring maximum market share, market penetration and optimal revenues with primary focus on Product development and incremental growth.
- Plan, develop and implement strategies for the management of Global Accounts within the region to reach and surpass revenue, yield and tonnage targets.
- Development and management of Global Accounts through understanding and servicing their needs. Promote SkyCargo products and services to address customer requirements. Analyse global account performance and propose strategies and corrective actions to improve and optimise revenues from these accounts. Act as a ‘one stop shop’ for queries from these accounts by liaising with key contacts in Dubai and across the network in order to achieve efficiency and customer service.
- Recommend to Head Office sales product, policies, incentive structures, tariff structures and marketing activities relevant to the account to increase or protect Emirates business. To include long term and tactical promotions, targeted activities, mailers, and launch activities.
- Monitor, review and analyse all relevant data regarding specific product performance across the region. In conjunction with this analysis develop required changes to products and solutions offered by Emirates SkyCargo and provide feedback on overall performance. Manage and leverage on existing EKSC product portfolio mainly Ecommerce, Pharma, AOG, Fresh, Valuables and Vulnerable to ensure EK retains a stronger market share of each vertical. Furthermore, liaise with HQ in the development of new supply-chain solutions.
- Manage the negotiation process for long term contracts. Through market research, direct customer contact and relationship management, manage sales efforts towards seasonal variations, weaker routes and secure support for new destinations.
- Conduct analysis for the monthly sales plan including revenue, load, yield, product, route, customer segmentation, and key agent performance in line with the FY Sales & Marketing plan. Monitor and identify commercial risk including potential under-collections and defaults and take corrective action as needed.
- In conjunction with the with V.P. Global Sales and Head of Global Accounts monitor the sales team activities including the incorporation of global accounts into the customer sales visit plan to ensure the market is adequately covered to maintain strong customer relationships and product awareness. Ensure sales staff are aware of the account objectives, incentive structures and targets by maintaining all relevant information and activities within EK SC CRM
- Liaise closely with local CMs and operational staff to ensure understanding of global account customer handling requirements and also to identify overall efficiencies in service, customer retention, and cost reduction.
- Lead, facilitate and coordinate with DXB HDQ in pricing and contract strategies for Global Accounts in the Americas market through close coordination and alignment with V.P. Global Sales, Head of Global Accounts, Regional V.PCC’s and HQ Product specialists.
- Lead, coordinate, and participation in Emirates Airline sponsored market-related events for EK SkyCargo Global Customers. For example, CNS Conference, U.S. Open, U.S. Senior Open, Formula One, and European Soccer Tour exhibitions.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to Degree level with at least 8 years’ experience in a Cargo environment, including at least 5 years commercial experience with an airline, freight forwarder and/or logistics provider with extensive product knowledge and expertise covering Pharma, Fresh, e-commerce, VAL & VUN and AOG
- Extensive knowledge of cargo operations and commercial acumen
- Thorough understanding of Airline cargo sales, including pricing strategies
- Proven ability to negotiate effectively at all levels including Contract management
- Completed formal training in sales & marketing techniques
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Advanced ability in interpreting and analysing data/statistics/reports etc.
- Valid driving licence
Other job related information
- Extensive travelling in the defined region will be required.
- The job holder is also responsible for adhering to the relevant health and safety requirements and safe working practices applicable to their employment
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Strategic Change Partner - Organisational Effectiveness
With one of the youngest fleets in the sky and more than 500 awards for excellence worldwide, Emirates airline is one of two key divisions in the group.
The other is dnata, which provides services in ground handling, cargo, travel, IT solutions and flight catering. Established in 1959, today, dnata is the world’s fourth largest combined air services provider with a global footprint extending to almost 40 countries.
Propelled forward by their united strength, the two have evolved at a phenomenal rate to establish the Emirates Group as an immense organisation, spanning a portfolio of more than 50 brands and employing over 62,000 people.