General Manager(03517) – 13857 Queens Blvd, Domino’s Pizza
- Jamaica, Queens, NY
- $18.00 per hour
Our Domino’s Pizza General Managers are the backbone of our business! General Managers handle all aspects of running a Domino’s Pizza store, including leading their team, setting high standards for customer service and maintaining exceptional product quality standards.
Our Management Development Program allows only our own store managers to apply for franchising opportunities – which sets us apart from our competition. For many of our General Managers, the ultimate goal is to own their own business. Only individuals who have successfully managed a Domino’s Pizza store for at least a year, are eligible to apply for a franchise. Join our team and learn how business ownership may be within your grasp! If you are looking for a career path within our corporation, you could become a Trainer or a Regional Manager in our field marketplace.
Our managers are paid a starting base hourly wage of $18.00. In addition, managers are eligible to earn bonuses and incentives based on the profitability of their stores, as well as the store’s overall performance.
Qualified management applicants must be at least 18 years old, Some management experience is a plus. The ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment and be able to handle multiple tasks at once is required.
Physical requirements, including, but not limited to the following:
- Most tasks are performed from a standing position.
- Walking surfaces include ceramic tile “bricks” with linoleum in some food process areas.
- Height of the work surfaces is between 36″ and 48″.
For short distances for short durations.
- Delivery personnel must travel between the store and delivery vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer’s location.
Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table
Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3′ x 1.5′.
- Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72″ high.
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves.
- Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store.
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
- During delivery, carry pizzas and beverages while performing “walking” and “climbing” duties.
To move trays which are placed on dollies.
- A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24″ – 30″ and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push.
- Trays may also be pulled.
Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance.
- Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station.
- Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station.
- Duration of this position is approximately 30 – 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day.
- Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.
Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
- Workers reach above 72″ occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves.
- Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
- Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
Machines, Tools, Equipment, Work Aids
Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and pizza peel.
- Valid U.S employment authorization that allows you to work in the United States of America.
- Works well with others.
- Works well under stress in a high paced environment.
- Efficient in time management.
- Must work weekends
- Preferred restaurant experience.
- Ability to multitask.
- Flexible but must understand you must work a minimum of 5 closing nights a week, including Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, non-negotiable
- Motivational skills
- Possess the ability to train and develop a team.
- Able to make employee schedules
- Able to place stores food orders/maintain inventory.
- Able to keep the store employees in a proper image.
- Able to respond to customer concerns.
- Must be able to follow Team Sharma Domino’s Policies.
- Must be able to work together as a team.
- After the first ring need to understand all store calls must be answered
- Exceptional product above all.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. For further Information visit Domino’s Official.
How to Apply:
- Just click on the button below the Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable