Full stack developer at Datawave Technologies Full-time Job3 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Memphis - 134 views
Job title: cc
Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: Contract/Full time
1. Work with internal stakeholders to understand requirements, build functional design documentation, and develop technology solutions that align with business needs.
2.Design, develop, test and implement highly customized Salesforce applications leveraging the Lightning Component Framework.
3.Maintain existing codebase and identify opportunities for performance and feature improvements.
4.Troubleshoot technical issues and resolve bugs reported by users.
5.Produce and maintain technical design documentation.
Job Qualifications :
1. Experience using agile development methodology to conceptualize and deliver software.
2. Must have contributed to at least one major Salesforce project from discovery to go-live
3.Strong programming skills, with the ability to review, debug and provide feedback on development work completed by others
4. Salesforce.com Lightning development experience for Service Cloud and Community Cloud
6.Declarative customization including the creation of Flow, Process Builder, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Workflow rules, Reports and Dashboards
7. Experience in deploying large scale Salesforce applications using change sets.
8.Experience migrating data from source to Salesforce using Dataloader and advanced SOQL.
9.Strong Experience consuming and providing (SOAP + REST) web services in Salesforce.
10. Exposure to Standard/Custom object creation, validation rules, etc is required
11.Salesforce developer and administrator certifications"