Freelancer, Content Writer, Seer Interactive · United States
- $70/hr – $100/hr
- The workplace type is Remote.
(Matches your job preferences)
- 201-500 employees · Advertising Services
- Attention to Detail,
- Professional Services Industries,
- Strategic Thinking,
- Technological Innovation
- Content Marketing,
- Content Strategy,
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
About the job
Seer Interactive is a digital marketing consultancy that harnesses compassion, data, and technology to make a mark on our communities – our coworkers, clients, industry, and neighbors. We believe in relentlessly pursuing (and sharing) the truth – bringing together millions of data points from quantitative and qualitative sources to base our decisions on. Our purpose is to unlock the potential of our communities mentioned above. Our vision is a world where it’s easy to do the right thing throughout those communities. If you’re ready to uplift others, challenge your ego, commit to the truth, and be better than yesterday – keep reading.
What about you?
As a Freelance Content Writer specializing in the Finance vertical, you’ll collaborate with our Creative Division on a project-by-project basis. Your role encompasses the entire content creation process, from initial research to final edits and proofreading. With a keen eye for detail, you’re adept at crafting diverse content forms with precision and flair while adhering to Editorial Guidelines.
Further information on Compensation and work:
Your compensation and details of work will look like…
- $70-$100/hour, depending on the scope of the project
- Payment will be on an hourly rate, within the predefined scope of work hours
- Location: US-based remote
- Capacity: Variable, demand-based hours
- Duration: Open-ended; multiple projects forecasted through the end of 2023
Here are some highlights of what you’ll be doing…
- Collaborate with our Creative Director, Producers, and Editors to write clear and compelling marketing content
- Develop thoughtful content strategies that are on-brand and span the entire funnel journey
- Create grammatically clean long-form content as well as effective headlines, web copy, call-to-action, blog posts, etc., ensuring all content is consistent in voice and messaging
The skills you’ll bring to the table…
- 2+ years of experience as a marketing copywriter
- Portfolio of writing and content marketing work
- Ability to take constructive criticism and act upon feedback in a collaborative environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail
- Creative mindset with the ability to think strategically and develop innovative, audience-focused content
You’ll go the extra mile with these Bonus Points…
- Agency copywriting experience
- Experience working with SEO teams on content optimization
Experience publishing and managing content on various platforms
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch?
Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We’ll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don’t want to miss, and more (so you never miss a beat).
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here– you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though 🙂
Pay range in the United States
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
$70/hr – $100/hr
About the company
Seer Interactive is a digital marketing agency that relentlessly pursues buried truths in big data, sets fire to assumptions, and builds inspired communities from the ashes.
With Services ranging from SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Analytics, Creative, and Data Strategy, we leverage audience research and big data to find valuable insights at scale to solve our client’s biggest business challenges. As a digital marketing agency, Seer values the person behind the search and aims to help them find the answers they’re looking for when they need them most.
Established in 2002, Seer is an agency that knows when people of common passion are brought together, anything is possible—online and offline. With offices in Philadelphia and San Diego, our team of digital marketing consultants comprises knowledgeable, risk-taking individuals who believe wholeheartedly in data-driven decision-making.
We build tools, host webinars and create resources to help you, your business, and your audience. You can find out more about our company, keep up to date on industry updates, and more at www.seerinteractive.com.
How to Apply:
- Just click the button below, and the Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Fill out the form on the online site and verify your Email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable