Forensic Data Entry Operator Full-time Job5 months ago - Banking - Saint Paul - 144 views
MedTox Laboratories is a subsidiary of Laboratory Corporation of America (LabCorp). The integration of LabCorp and Covance in 2015 makes LabCorp the largest health care diagnostic company in the world. LabCorp operates in over 60 countries creating great opportunities for career growth and advancement across the world.
If you are motivated by job satisfaction, MedTox Laboratories is the place for you. Every day we make a difference in the way the medical community receives accurate results for our clients and patients. Come join an industry leader to grow your career in the Medical Laboratory Industry as a Forensic Data Entry Clerk.
The Forensic Data Entry Clerkworks in fast paced, production type environment. Learn about the laboratory science industry as you enter data vital to the laboratory process.
- Prepare, sort, and scan documents/data sheets
- Enter patient demographic details into database
- Verify data for accuracy
- Identify errors/discrepancies and route to appropriate personnel
- Follow all department and Standard Operating Procedures
About our Company: MedTox Laboratories, a LabCorp Specialty Testing Group, located in the Roseville/New Brighton area operates a SAMHSA-certified drug testing laboratory and CAP and CLIA-certified clinical laboratory. Our comprehensive laboratory and testing services coupled with our commitment to excellent customer service ensures that our clients' testing programs operate as efficiently and effectively as possible. We are committed to building strong relationships with our clients; being responsive to their questions and adaptable to their needs.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient typing skills; 55wpm, 15,000kph (including 10key)
- Must be able to perform work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Work effectively in fast paced high volume environment
- Must be able to quickly change tasks as requested by leadership
- Able to work independently under general supervision
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Data Entry experience
- Must complete online assessment for consideration
Tuesday - Friday 6:30-3:00pm/ Saturday 8-4:30pm