FOOD RUNNER - PART-TIME Part-time Job2 months ago - Sales & Services - Austin - 105 views
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest.
The Food Runner is responsible primarily for assisting the Server in serving the guest. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight. This is a fast paced position with continual customer contact.
This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience!
The Hyatt Regency Austin gets to know our colleagues, guests and communities so we can help them be their very best. In fact, it’s our purpose! If you’re ready to become a part of our exciting team, apply today!
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary Downtown Parking & Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Free Uniforms with Dry Cleaning of Uniforms
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- 401(k) with Matching Opportunities
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to exceed guest expectations
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment with continual guest interactions
- An open and flexible schedule that includes: afternoon, evening, weekend and holiday shifts
- Ability to lift, push and pull a moderate amount of weight on a consistent basis