Food and Nutrition Assistant at Good Samaritan Society Full-time Job2 months ago - Sales & Services - Eugene - 102 views
Location: Good Samaritan Society Eugene Village
Address: 3500 Hilyard St, Eugene, OR 97405-3867 USA
Employment Type: Part-Time
Shift: Various Shifts Available
- Assists with serving nutritious, appealing meals to residents.
- Assists with preparing menu items, snacks and supplements following physician's orders, standards and regulations.
- Clears tables, sanitizes equipment and tables; other cleaning duties as assigned in dining area and in kitchen / work area, including wash, dry, and restock dishes, pots and pans and clean kitchen /dining areas and emptying trash as assigned.
- Keeps residents' dining areas pleasant and orderly.
- Maintains residents' self-esteem, privacy and confidentiality of personal information.
- Provides residents with opportunities for independence and choice consistent with their care plans.
- Safeguards residents' property.
- Observes, measures and documents food intake as assigned.
- Receives and shares information; observes and reports residents' conditions to appropriate staff.
- Uses the EMR accurately.
- Checks equipment before use and notifies supervisors or maintenance staff of problems.
- Operates dishwashing and kitchen equipment safely.
- Follows location infection control procedures and OSHA and CDC guidelines that apply to blood borne pathogens while serving food, assisting residents and cleaning.
- Prior work experience may not be required to be hired into this job.
- Ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities.
- Basic ability to communicate and comprehend.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action