Facilities Supervisor, Evolution Gaming
- Southfield, MI,USA
Evolution is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards, including the ‘Casino Content Supplier of the Year’ at the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With multiple European studios and offices as well as a studio and office in Vancouver, Canada, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
With 10 studios globally and 7500 employees, Evolution is adding its third location in the US market with the anticipated opening of the Detroit studio in 2021. The Michigan studio will serve clients operating within the state and hold both generic and dedicated tables, primarily focusing on games like Blackjack, Baccarat and Roulette as well as Game Show.
We are looking for a new addition to our international Facility Operations team to be based in the company’s upcoming studio in Detroit, Michigan. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing our 3rd US studio with the basic responsibilities and expectations as follows:
- Organize daily maintenance and support of the company’s engineering systems and equipment and hardware repairs;
- Ensure power supply, HVAC, water and sewerage supply, fire safety systems satisfactory operation;
- Serve as single point of contact for daily Facility issues including Landlord and ensuring productive cooperation between companies and keeping company’s positive image;
- Collaborate remotely with engineers including Electrical, HVAC, fire safety systems engineers;
- Respond appropriately to technical emergencies (power cut, HVAC downtime etc.) and support company facilities, calling out contractors to perform the repair/maintenance works;
- Supervise and escort specialists and sub-contractors working with the building engineering systems,
- In collaboration with Direct Manager plans and control capital repairs and ensure proper compliance of repair works;
- Higher education in the field of Facility/Property Management or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar position in the field of facility management;
- Ability to read and understand technical execution drawings of the building engineering systems;
- Knowledge of industrial HVAC systems, Fire safety systems, electrical and low voltage infrastructure systems;
- Knowledge of Architectural and Structural engineering fundamentals;
- Knowledge of UPS units, Generators and ATS (automatic transition switch) will be considered as a merit;
- PC literacy – MS Word, MS Excel, AutoCad;
This position is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing Evolution team. We also offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Nationwide Employee Discount Program
- Full Training & Growth Opportunities
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 17,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution’s dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).
How to apply:
- Just click on the button below the Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email and confirm your email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable