Experienced Automotive Title Clerk, Bob King Automotive Group
- Location: Winston-Salem, NC
- Category: Permanent
- Job type: Full-time
Join Our Team:
Since 1968, the Bob King Automotive Group has been serving the North Carolina Triad area. We are a family-owned company, and our commitment to customer service has been the hallmark of each of our dealerships, as well as our deep commitment to serving and supporting the community.
We are always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
This is an excellent entry level opportunity with growth and long-term career potential.
Automotive title clerk Benefits:
- Employee Appreciation Program
- Paid Training for Compliance
- Process documents for state registration, follow the proper paperwork and ensure that tax and title documents are also completed
- Process all payoffs, registrations for new and pre-owned vehicles, all license plate issuing and transfers and obtain all dealer titles
- Send bills, contracts, warranties and service contracts to the appropriate agency, such as the department of motor vehicles
- Check for completeness and signatures on all required parts of forms.
- Additionally, vehicle title clerks may check for accuracy of vehicle sale and purchase prices
- Maintain a file of sales, prices, payments, warranties, service contracts and other pertinent information related to the sale or transfer of a vehicle
- Maintain titles and MSO’s for inventory
- Prepare title work for sold vehicles and submit to DMV
- Enter used vehicle purchases into inventory
Qualifications for automotive title clerk:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Automotive experience preferred, Title experience a MUST
- Highly organized and eagerness to improve
- Willingness to take initiative
- Computer literacy, quality writing and grammar skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks easily
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Work with all levels of employee
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For further information:
How to apply:
- Just click on the button below Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email and confirm your email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable