Events Marketing Manager Full-time Job5 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Phoenix - 175 views
Marketing Events Manager (Work Remotely Anywhere in the USA)
ARC is seeking a high energy, detail-oriented marketing events manager for its high-volume of national and regional events. The events manager will help conceive and handle the logistical execution of tradeshows, conferences, sponsorships, speaking events, seminars, as well as webinars / webcasts and virtual conferences. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing division within a public company and be instrumental in ensuring we are optimizing ROI for the event program. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, a master multi-tasker, leads cross-departmental teams and drives related lead-generation activities to build pipeline for the sales organization. We are not looking for just a program coordinator, but an events strategist who will help us identify new shows to participate in and create new events from the ground up to attract target audiences in defined verticals.
These are the exciting things you get to do:
- Drive and execute integrated plans and logistics for multiple, simultaneous events, from initial planning to on-site event management post-event follow up.
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver all event-related tasks, including event offers and promotions, email campaigns, and landing pages, sales outreach and giveaways.
- Drive pre-event operations including event staffing, speaker management, agendas, on-site needs, and sales preparation.
- Work with Third-party Event Management company to manage booth properties, swag vendors, tradeshow management services, printed collateral and requested shipments.
- Facilitate timely lead processing and sales assignments; track and measure results.
- Organize, manage and host webcasts with large volumes of registrations and attendees.
- Ensure a high-quality, brand-aligned and impactful presence at all external-facing events
- Negotiate and maintain contracts with event owners, partners, and vendors
- Research opportunities for speaking engagements and recommend topics to cover
These are what we are looking for in your background:
- B.S./B.A. degree
- 3-5 years of experience handling World-class Events and Trade Shows
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid understanding of event strategies, operations, and integrated event marketing, preferable with software or technology companies
- Outstanding project and time management skills – highly organized, detail-focused, results-driven, accountable with the ability to juggle multiple time-sensitive requests
- Productive and focused while working remotely
- Ability to travel to event locations Nationwide, approximately once every 4-6 weeks
- Experience with email marketing platforms, marketing automation software (Pardot), CRMs (Salesforce) and webcast platforms highly preferred
- Ability to set up tradeshow booth properties, including lifting boxes of marketing collateral as needed
- Highly responsive and creative at solving common events issues including shipping, damaged items, timing constraints and other unexpected challenges
This is what we are offering:
- Excellent Company support and resources of a 30-year public company
- Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews
- Opportunity to travel to really cool locations
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401-K plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (allowing you to earn 15% return on your money)
- A management team that supports you and wants to see you be successful
- Company-provided Mac, iPad and cellphone
- High visibility and interaction among the C-level staff
- Free shuttles from BART to our front door
- Fuel delivery service to your car in our parking lot at competitive prices
- Company subsidized gym membership
- Culture of fun and work-life balance
In 1999, ARC began developing technology to make the distribution of information easier and more efficient. Our first web application debuted in 2000, and it quickly became the centerpiece of document management for thousands of AEC professionals.