Event Management Internship At Green Bay Booyah Internship Job1 week ago - Other - Green Bay - 19 views
Capital Credit Union Park home to the Green Bay Booyah and Green Bay Voyageurs are looking for qualified individuals to assist in the management of Food and Beverage,Hospitality and game day operations throughout the ballpark. All Operation interns will assist with Food and Beverage management, staff management, pre-season and game-day set up of the ballpark and have a large role in the overall fan experience at games.
- Help ensure that all aspects of stadium operations are completed in a timely manner
- Assist with management and staffing of game day employees
- Assist in ordering and receiving inventory (food, beer, etc.)
- Help fulfill daily food preparation needs
- Help with budget and setting goals to reduce costs
- Assist in preparing the ballpark for opening day
- Be capable of taking direction in completing assigned tasks under direct supervision
- Ability to think on one's feet and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.