Engineering Internships At BOEING Full-time Job8 months ago - Engineering - Seattle - 230 views
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
As an intern at Boeing, you’ll gain hands-on experience, learn from experts, and collaborate with teams that do truly amazing things.
Over the course of our 10-12 week internship experience you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with a mentor in your field of study while finding solutions to real world problems
- Experience our products up close by touring our state-of-the-art manufacturing and research facilities
- Interact directly with our company leaders to discuss strategy and the future of Boeing
- Build a lasting professional network through social events and engaging activities
- Gain the skills and knowledge to become a future leader in the aerospace industry
Join us as we build the future in Engineering! Interns will have the chance to support engineering projects in space systems, military systems, commercial aircraft or technology development.Internship opportunities are available in but not limited to: aerospace/flight,mechanical/structural, electrical, software, systems, industrial, materials,manufacturing, product and life-cycle management, quality, and test engineering. To learn more, visithttps://jobs.boeing.com/engineering-internships.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program or higher in engineering from an accredited course of study with an anticipated graduation date on or after August 2020.
- Ability to work full-time for 10-12 weeks during the summer
- Passion for the aerospace industry
- Academic excellence, technical project experience, internships, leadership experience, and community involvement
Most positions must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Positions are in multiple U.S.locations and may or may not be covered by a collective bargaining agreement.
Some positions may require the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana,cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.