Our Medical Scribes work closely with their assigned Physician(s) and help them to be more efficient and effective in their care. Scribes are primarily responsible for documenting in the medical record; including the patient’s history, review of systems,physical examination, consultations obtained, care/course progress in the ER or primary practice, discharge, etc. Additional duties include timely notification of the physician of available results and any issues regarding the patient,paging consultants as needed, receiving telephone calls for the physician when unavailable, and providing basic needs to patients.
- Anatomy, physiology, medical terminology courses (preferred)
- Aspiring Healthcare professional (preferred)
- Highly proficient typing skills inclusive of speed ( > 50 wpm) and accuracy
- Command of English language
- Professionalism: You must be Punctual, Dependable and Mature
- Work Ethic: Expectation is to give 100% at all times
- Standing and walking for long periods of time.
- Constant recording, typing, and data entry.
- Following physicians work schedule.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- United States (Required)
- One location