Electronic Data Technician (Indexer / Data Entry) Full-time Job3 months ago - Engineering - Tulsa - 128 views
Overview:Mid-Continent Group underwrites specialty commercial insurance and contract surety products. Mid-Continent Group specializes in general liability, commercial auto, umbrella and inland marine coverages. With a long history of financial strength and stability, Mid-Continent Group is rated A+ VIII (Superior) by A. M. Best.
Mid-Continent provides a competitive salary with annual salary reviews. Our benefits package includes: health, dental, vision, life, disability, paid time off, 401(k), retirement plan, employee stock purchase plan and tuition reimbursement, including incentive bonus awards for completion of certification courses.
Mid-Continent is currently searching for an Electronic Data Technician (Indexer / Data Entry) in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area.
- The successful candidate will index documents for all departments. The candidate will perform quality control, assuring legibility of all images and documents.
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to simple inquiries. Assist in researching and resolving customer issues / complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent and have 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Ability to key a minimum of 7,000 keystrokes per hour is preferred.
- Previous switchboard experience is a plus but not required.
- This position requires prolonged sitting.
- The position requires continuous use of computer.
- The position may lift, carry, push or pull objects up to 10 lbs.
- The position also requires regular and predictable attendance.