Director of Business Development Full-time Job3 months ago - Sales & Services - Sumter - 136 views
Director, Care Transition
- The purpose of this position is to manage and increase a facility's census by establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with hospitals, physicians, insurers, and community organizations that generate resident admissions.
- ** Conducts physical assessments and/or screening of potential residents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In accordance to facility and district sales plans, must develop and execute tactics to maximize admissions of residents requiring a sub-acute level of care including regular contact with potential referral sources including hospitals, physicians, insurers, case management companies and health care agencies.
- Maintains an 80% conversion ratio from referrals to admissions.
- Serves as a key member of the facility sales team by assisting other members with coordination of sales calls to key accounts
- Conducts industry analysis annually and local market analysis quarterly. Completes the business development tool (sales plan) weekly.
- Ensures admission screening of potential residents, determines level of care, services required, equipment needs and insurance coverage, as appropriate.
- Ensures company processes are followed to ensure the clinical and financial approval process in a timely manner.
- Coordinates admissions with appropriate departments and staff
- Directs efforts to the managed care industry by setting up appointments with case managers and explaining the services provided
- Contacts local community agencies to generate a positive image and encourage word-of-mouth referral activities.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of current regulations governing Medicare / Medicaid and private insurance company reimbursement processes.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely
- Ensures 80% of time is spent outside the building on census development in the local market.
- Participates in weekly sales team meetings, reporting regularly on referral development and progress on targets
- Expected to attend Sava University to obtain sales tactics and techniques to allow for success in the role
- Perform other duties as assigned
Latest jobs in USA for you. Apply online and submit your CV.