Developer Efficiency Internship Needed At SHIELD AI Internship Job8 months ago - Engineering - San Diego - 216 views
Join Shield AI as an intern and spend your summer with us solving big problems with significant stakes whose solutions create differences we can see in people’s lives. We know it will take the best of the best to get there.
What you'll do:
- Work with a team who is passionate about providing best in class engineering practices
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure efficiency and maximum velocity for creating complex AI solutions.
- Have a great learning experience with a humble, inspiring team
- See your contributions enable actual robots that will be fielded in some of the most dangerous places in the world to execute missions that will protect lives
Projects that you might work on:
- Build software automation systems to build, test and deploy code to emulators and physical hardware
- Build information systems to measure engineering quality and drive awareness on current issues and emerging patterns
Who we're looking for:
- You are entering your senior year and will be a 2021 grad in a Bachelor’s degree program OR you are a graduate student with one year left of school (or less)
- You have a demonstrated record of working hard, being a trustworthy teammate, holding yourself and others to high standards, and being kind to others
- You have a passion for automation, improving processes and providing solutions to small and large engineering teams
If you're interested in being part of our team apply now!
Shield AI is proud to bean equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status,disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To conform to U.S.Government regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3),or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.