- Brooklyn, NY
- $138,000 per year
Recruiting Firm Rider Flex has been hired by our client, Nurses, First Solutions, in their search for a Dentist
Company: Nurses First Solutions
Location: New York, Brooklyn
Type: W-2 Full-Time
Salary: 138,000 base salary
The Staff Dentist is responsible for providing a wide range of comprehensive dental services promoting preventive oral healthcare, diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries and malformation of teeth and gingivitis. Patient population includes pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients. The Staff Dentist is responsible for proper documentation in the patient’s electronic dental record. The Staff Dentist reports all clinical aspects of the practice directly to the Dental Director.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Provide High-quality dental care with an emphasis on preventive services to patients.
- Document all patient care information in the patient’s electronic dental record in a timely manner.
- Perform oral health evaluation and diagnosis.
- Develop treatment plans for patients and make referrals when appropriate to specialty care.
- Provide treatment consisting of preventative, periodontal, extractions, root canals, fillings, fixed and removable prosthetics to manage and/or eliminate dental disease, restore tooth function, and prevent future disease and/or dental caries.
- Obtain written consent for all procedures.
- Help with supervision of Dental Hygienists and Dental Assistants.
- Supervise the maintenance of equipment and the sterilization of instruments.
- Maintain a team approach to dentistry by assisting other dentists and staff to allow for efficiency, flow, and quality of dental care.
- Adhere to established clinical protocols and procedures.
- Adhere to all infection control standards.
- Follow established health center procedures for patient billing and reimbursement.
- Participate in quality improvement and peer review, management, and team meetings.
- Participate in staff medical education programs and patient health education activities as required.
- Maintain professional competence by completing appropriate specialty requirements of CME.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle patient emergencies within the department.
- Effective time management and communication skills.
- Working knowledge and comfort with electronic dental software and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics.
- Fluent in the languages of the population we serve preferably. (e.g., Spanish, French/Creole)
Education and Experience:
- Graduated from an accredited college of dentistry.
- Current and valid License to practice dentistry in the state of New York
- 1-2 years’ experience in general dentistry.
- Maintains a current DEA certificate.
- Infection Control Certification
- A valid and current BLS Certification
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies: recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services, including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast – Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips
Powered by JazzHR
How to Apply:
- Just click on the button below, and the Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Sign up with your email and confirm your email ID.
- Put in your details and submit your application.
- Upload your resume, if applicable.