Data Entry Clerk: Lafayette County, Tidal Basin
Location: Lafayette County, FL
Category: Temporary, Entry level
Job type: Full-time
|See Also: Experienced Automotive Title Clerk-US Job Finder|
Works at the direction of the Data Manager. Possesses some knowledge of the eligibility and special conditions in the Public Assistance Category A Debris Removal Program, can operate effectively in a Windows-based environment, and is comfortable sitting in front of a computer for long hours entering and modifying data in data management software, spreadsheets, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate the ability and knowledge to effectively work within a Windows-based environment and operate Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Demonstrate the ability and knowledge to effectively work within Adobe PDF software
- Effectively work as a member of a team and successfully complete all duties/tasks given by the Data Manager
- Perform various tasks consisting of manual data entry, data review, reconciliation, report generation, etc.
- Review high quantities of photos and demonstrate the ability to recognize subtle details in an effort to determine whether tickets are eligible or ineligible
- Review multiple data sets in spreadsheet/table-based formats with the goal of maintaining a high standard of Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Perform job-related duties in a potentially unconventional office environment and be able to sit in front a computer screen for extensive lengths of time (8-12 hours)
- Demonstrate the ability to enter and manage data in a timekeeping program
- Maintain both physical and digital document security
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong sense of teamwork, conflict resolution, and time management
- Ability to always follow safety protocols and work instructions as directed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, etc.
- Proficiency in Windows-based computer environments
- Proficiency in typing/operation of a keyboard (50-75 Words per Minute)
- Possesses knowledge of basic mobile device operation Android/Apple (iPad, Smartphone, etc.)
- Possesses knowledge of basic printer/scanner operation
- Ability to learn and operate within new software environments
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- IS-100, IS-200, IS-632.a, IS-633, IS-634, IS-700, IS-800 preferred, but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Rising Phoenix Holdings Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
Applications and resumes are accepted only when there’s a job opening. An online application must be submitted electronically to Human Resources and applicants may attach a cover letter and/or resume with the online application.
- Just click on the button below, and the Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email ID(LinkedIn or Indeed)
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable