Cyberspace Intelligence Specialist (Government) Full-time Job1 month ago - Security & Safety - Washington, D.C. - 98 views
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Cyber Threat Analyst to support the National Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force (NCIJTF), in providing analysis in support of national security space and cyber threats.
- Analysis of data as relates to national security space and cyber threats to spacecraft, associated networks, and the services those systems provide
- Written reports and Briefing Development/Presentation
- Participate in relevant conferences and working groups
- Bachelors Degree with emphasis in engineering
- Minimum 10 Years Experience and Prior Management/Liaison Experience
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
That’s where you come in. From Technology to Call Center, Technicians to Sales, we have an opportunity to fit any skill. At every level, we’re working together to exceed the needs of today’s customers while creating solutions to tomorrow’s technological challenges. Seem big? It is – and we love it.